NoName Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NoName Clan

BASE: Topaz Hall > Gludio

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

looking for an active clan with friendly atmosphere :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
karnage

looking for an active clan with friendly atmosphere :) Empty
PostSubject: looking for an active clan with friendly atmosphere :)   looking for an active clan with friendly atmosphere :) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 2:04 am

1. What is your nickname in game? my nickname in game is karnage
2. What is your main class and subclass (es), level? main class is destro lvl 74
3. What gear do you have? tallum set , great sword , mj jews , aoba+3 great axe , cursed dagger are the items i use on farm
4. On what server (s) did you play before Celes? aerith , xtreme
5. How long have you been playing on Celes? i am playing on celles by the time of its GRAND opening
6. What were your previous clans, why did you leave them? my previous clan was UnderWorld clan i was clan leader of it for 5 months but now i dissolved it
7. Do u know anyone from NN, who? yes i know some members 1 of them is Johnakis my greek friend Smile
8. How old are you. i am 15 years old
9. Do u use TS? ofc i use TeamSpeak2
10. How many hours a day do you play?6-7 hour per day
11. Why would you like to join NN? i want to join NN because i want to go on pvp/epic/rb/cata/rift pts
12. What computer do you have? Processor, ram, video card.i use a laptop with ati x1400 graphic card intel core duo and ram 1 gb
13. can u be on epics , sieges and other clan events when u will know what hour and day we will regroup? ofc i can be online when its planed to go somewhere
14. In What hour u play ?? gmt+2
15. Do u accept our RULES? hmm yes i accept them
16. Your country? Greece
17. Your perconality? i am a playfull guy that likes doing many jokes on clan/ally chat so that we can have a funny atmosphere in game Smile

i hope u will accept my application

thx in advance.

Karnage The Liberator!
Back to top Go down
JohnakiS

JohnakiS

PostSubject: Re: looking for an active clan with friendly atmosphere :)   looking for an active clan with friendly atmosphere :) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 3:22 am

Unik inv him he is a nice guy active and realy good friend of me!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: looking for an active clan with friendly atmosphere :)   looking for an active clan with friendly atmosphere :) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 7:57 am

pm unik or ahile in game
Back to top Go down
https://noname.forumotion.org
Iyah

Iyah

PostSubject: Re: looking for an active clan with friendly atmosphere :)   looking for an active clan with friendly atmosphere :) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 2:55 pm

friend of Johnakis ? :SSS .)
Back to top Go down
JohnakiS

JohnakiS

PostSubject: Re: looking for an active clan with friendly atmosphere :)   looking for an active clan with friendly atmosphere :) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 9:17 pm

friend of johnakis = friend of one GoD <3 unik/ahile Smile
i do them everythink i want
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: looking for an active clan with friendly atmosphere :)   looking for an active clan with friendly atmosphere :) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 11:58 pm

we dont invite god friends in clan
Back to top Go down
https://noname.forumotion.org
karnage

PostSubject: Re: looking for an active clan with friendly atmosphere :)   looking for an active clan with friendly atmosphere :) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 12:01 am

farao THX for accepting me i will join when the penalty is over. see ya in game Very Happy sunny geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: looking for an active clan with friendly atmosphere :)   looking for an active clan with friendly atmosphere :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

looking for an active clan with friendly atmosphere :)
Page 1 of 1